GET QUOTE/BOOK NOW
TERMS & CONDITIONS
I, the limousine hiree agree to the following:
- DEPOSITS are NON-REFUNDABLE
- ANY PERSONAL ITEMS LEFT IN THE VEHICLE ARE THE CUSTOMER’S RESPONSIBILITY. TOP OF THE WORLD LIMOUSINE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING LEFT IN THE VEHICLE.
- For pick-up and dropoff service and departures waiting time is charged on the 16th minute after the pre-arranged time and is charged every fifteen minutes.
- All of the Top Of The World Limo cars are NON-SMOKING by New York state law.
- Please turn on cell phones on for airport arrivals
- For any holiday travel there will be an additional 20% gratuity
PRIVATE TOURS & CHARTERS:
We require a $100.00 non-refundable deposit at the time of reservation, and a 50% non-refundable deposit on all buses. Cancellations within 5 days of the tour/charter date will be charged the full remaining balance. Buses require a 14-day cancellation notice to avoid being charged the remaining balance.
A valid credit card is required at the time of reservation. Cancellations within 48 hours of the scheduled daily tour will be charged the full unpaid balance.
AIRPORT / POINT-TO-POINT TRANSFERS:
A $50.00 deposit is required for sedan, suv, van and limousine airport & point-to-point transfer services. Cancellations within 24 hours of the scheduled service will be charged the full un-paid balance. A 50% non-refundable deposit is required for all buses. Cancellations for any bus reservation within 14 days of the scheduled service will be charged the full un-paid balance.
HOURLY LIMO RENTALS:
Cancellations with less than 14 days notice (certified mail to address below) will be billed the Total Contract amount. This means you will pay for all charges on the contract. By receiving this confirmation you are authorizing Top Of The World Limo to charge the credit card for any of the following charges; deposit, cancellation fee, damages to the vehicle, and all services rendered. We will calculate the exact amount of hours and charges when the trip is completed. We will then deduct your deposit amount leaving the actual balance due.
LIMOUSINE RULES & REGULATIONS
- No alcohol consumed by anyone less than 21 years of age.
- No SMOKING or EATING inside any vehicle, $100.00 charge per incident. No exceptions.
- Clean-up fee for vomit in the limousine is $250 per incident.
- All tolls and parking are not included in rental rate.
- $125.00 clean up fee for leaving garbage in the Limousine.
- All unruly persons will be dropped off at the sole discretion of the driver & no refunds.
- We will not be responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen property.
- No illegal drug use of any kind.
- Overtime will be billed in full hour increments.
- Customer agrees that overtime will be billed at the contracted rate and agrees to pay any overtime charges.
- Customer agrees that replacement Limousine may be substituted in the event of any major mechanical issues, limo involved in accident, etc.
- All entertainment including cds, dvds, vhs tapes is to be provided by the client.We do not guarantee color of limousine, we take requests only.
- NO EATING in any vehicle
We advise that you consider purchasing Trip Cancellation / Travel Insurance from an independent supplier. By clicking on the “Submit” button above, you are accepting these terms and conditions.